All people deserve access to safe, accessible restrooms. Gender-variant individuals can be faced with distress, anxiety, harassment, or even violence in restrooms exclusive to men or women. Single stall (or single user) restrooms can support the needs of folks living with physical disabilities as well as allow folks who are non-conforming, transgender, accompanying small children, or who have an increased desire for privacy to use the restroom in peace and safety.
This is a working list of single-user restrooms in Boise State University campus buildings. If you know of one not listed here, or discover that one of these restrooms is no longer available, please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling the Gender Equity Center at (208) 426-4259.
Academic/Career Services (ACCS)
- First Floor (room 108), main hallway S
- Second floor (room 216), east end of hallway
Chrisway Annex (CA)
- Off of main lobby, 8am-5pm
Education Building (EDUC)
- Second floor (room 234)
- Third floor (room 324)
- Fourth floor (room 424)
- Fifth floor (room 532)
- Sixth floor (room 633)
- Seventh (room 720)
Engineering Building (ENGR)
- Second floor (room 217)
Environmental Research Building (ERB)
- Fourth floor (room 4119)
Interactive Learning Center (ILC)
- First floor (room 123), next to elevators
Lincoln Parking Garage (LAGR)
- First floor (room 113), located in Veteran Services/ Educational Access Center. Open from 8am – 5pm. Also has a shower.
Micron Business and Economics Building (MBEB)
- First floor (room 1115), near Skaggs Hall
Recreation Center (REC)
- First floor (room 124), shower available.
- First floor; building is open from 8am – 5pm
Student Success Center (STSC)
- First floor (two restrooms); building is open from 8am – 5pm
Student Union Building (SUB)
- Second floor (room A2322), in the center of the building, near the Simplot Ballroom.