We provide specialized, brief, no-cost, confidential support for campus members affected by:
- Identity-related harassment
- Sexual harassment, sexual assault, unhealthy relationships, and stalking
- Life experiences related to gender, sexual orientation, and allyship
- Life transitions and crisis
- Personal, financial, or academic roadblocks
We meet with students, staff, and faculty members. Not a campus member? Concerned about someone you know? We can still provide resources and referrals. If you’re interested in reporting to campus officials or police, we can guide you through the process.
For more information about support services, contact our front desk at (208) 426-4259.